Client: Time to Change
Commission: PR agency for Time to Talk campaign, 300 Voices and the Stereo-Hype Festival.
Duration: Three years
Brief: For three years we were England’s biggest mental health anti stigma campaign’s external PR agency with a focus on African and Caribbean communities in London and the East and West Midlands.
- Developed tailored communications and PR strategy to reach culturally diverse communities, in London and the West and East Midlands
- Culturally inclusive media briefings for Mind and Rethink marketing and communications teams
- Produced tailored media campaigns and generated media coverage (print, online and broadcast)
- Co-curated festival programme and identified speakers and performers.
- Designed and produced promotional materials, from posters to postcards for the Stereo-Hype Festival (see Design & Branding section)
- Tailored media training/briefings for people with lived experience to share their stories confidently.
- Briefed and advised stakeholders for the 300 Voices campaign, targeted at young black men, including the Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health Trust
- Provided photography, audio and film services